Uniform Supplier Details
Noone Bendigo is the schools uniform supplier, store details are below
You may order online or go into the store, to order online please use this link
21 Queen Street
Bendigo Vic 3550
Phone: 03 7018 4199
Monday – Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
Sunday and Public Holidays CLOSED
The College’s uniform policy was re-ratified at the May 2019 College Council meeting and is available via THIS LINK
Some particular areas to highlight are:
- Pants and long sleeved tops are to be worn as intended, not rolled up.
- Plain white socks – Must be visible.
- Plain black sports leggings can be worn under BSE PE shorts
- BSE PE Uniform or the supplied BSE team uniform are to be worn when representing the College in individual or team sporting events.
- ADP uniform is specific to ADP and is not PE uniform.
- Plain black, leather lace up school shoes – must be fully enclosed to adhere to safety standards. Black Sports shoes are not acceptable
Out of Uniform Process
The process for a student attending school out of uniform is:
- If uniform has been forgotten then the student must report to Student Support Centre for replacement uniform items for that day only, before 9.00am. If not available, or not all parts of uniform are available (eg: shoes) then a blue uniform pass is given to student to take to class. Uniform is to be returned at the end of the lesson or day.
- If out of uniform (even with a note – not relating to illness or injury), the student must report to the Student Support Centre for replacement uniform items for that day only, before 9.00am. If not available, or not all parts of uniform are available (eg: shoes) then a blue uniform pass is given to student to take to class. Uniform is to be returned at the end of the lesson or day.
- If out of uniform without a note, then student is recorded as Not Ready to Learn. The normal process for Ready to Learn will then be followed.
- The only excuse for not participating in PE is with a note that explains illness or injury that is signed by parent/guardian or a phone call by parent/guardian to the College explaining the same. An illness/injury note should be given to the PE staff member. Appropriate duties will be issued.