Our college council plays a vital role in the educational opportunity and outcomes of all students. It is given the power to set the key directions for the college and directly influences the quality of education we provide. In essence, the role of college council is one of setting the long-term future goals and maintaining oversight of the school’s operation. The council comprises of parent, department and co-opted members.
To contact the College Council, send an email to the BSE General Office’s email address (found here) with “Message to College Council” in the subject line.
Glen Donald (Principal)
Information and resources about the upcoming School Council Elections for Bendigo South East College.
- Fact Sheet – School council elections – Information for parents
- Schedule 4: Notice of election and call for nominations
- Schedule 5A: Self-nomination form for Parent member category
- Schedule 5B: Nomination form for Parent member category
- Schedule 5C: Self-nomination form for DET employee member category
- Schedule 5D: Nomination form for DET employee member category